All Naked. All The Time.

Mistress Kang

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually everybody is barefoot, even whoever is manning the phones. It doesn't make sense to wear shoes when we can be more comfortable airing out our tender feet that walk the city all day long.

Just yesterday, Mistress Choi and I had a session where I got to examine her adorable little toes closely, accusing her of only having one knuckle on the tiniest of her toes (all but the big toe). They are also very flexible and so cute when they curl up as you try to tickle them.

As I type this post, I am sitting at my desk, and you guessed it, barefoot :) I think most of us prefer to be barefoot, or even unfettered by clothing in general.

Mistress Zhao, that recent photo of You standing in front of the mirror barefoot, I've never been so blown away in my life - I think You may be actually getting more & more beautiful every day, if such a thing is possible, maybe it's because of the more recent tattoos? - who knows? - but if You become any more beautiful, I don't think my brain will be able to process it anymore - & I'm not very bright as it is - so this is what You look like hangin' out at the Fortress office? - My jaw is still hanging in complete shock.

Long before I ever saw a photo of Your feet or had any idea what they looked like, I already came to the conclusion that You are the most beautiful Woman on the planet - but if I had never heard of the Fortress & had never previoulsy seen a Fortress photo/video before & I didn't know who Mistress Zhao is & all of a sudden, I saw that photo, just the feet in that photo, it would immediately stop me in my tracks & I would say, wait, Who's feet do those belong to? - these are the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life.

Who knew that the most beautiful feet in the world just happened to be attached to the most beautiful Woman on the planet? That's pretty mind blowing. I can just imagine what a beautiful sight it must be to see You walking around the office barefoot (there's something so graceful & so magickal about a Woman walking barefoot - it's hard to explain in words) - You blow me away. :)

• 1 year later...

All you boys are horrible- though some of you were able to guess Butt #1 and butt #2....no one knows butt # 3 even though that butt it very very important.

Maybe you boys can guess this butt.....its seems your small brains can only handle 1 butt at a time.

OMG that's my butt Mistress Tran!

As a fundraising exercise for Head Mistress Kang's favorite charity, she could hold an auction for the subs to bid, the grand and only prize would be to allow the winning sub to spend a day behind the scenes are the Fortress. I suspect the bidding would be INTENSE. I might have to extend a line of credit just in case.