All Naked. All The Time.

Mistress Kang

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha I DEFINITELY remember that moment of sisterly bonding. I believe it really did bring us closer. It's not every day that your boss shaves your cooch!

Very interesting, Mistress Zhao. Come to think of it, I have been having some issues with my partner at work. Maybe I should sign us up for one of those team-building seminars, complete with trust falls, fire walking and mutual ball shaving :D !

All of you suck and I am disappointed by your inability to tell our sweet bottoms apart. I guess no one deserves to worship our ass since you dont seem to appreciate it!

I honestly do love and appreciate each and every Fortress Mistresses ass, I just tend to naturally suck at these guessing games.

The Mistress behind butt #1 is.....Me! Congratulations to Jeriko, Edgar, and Dashan! My butt and I will reward you accordingly the next time I see you :)

As for the rest of you who guessed incorrectly, your assignment is to look at any and all pictures of my butt every day. You'll be retested very soon...

You're absolutley right - I pay so much attention to studying pics of Your beautiful soles - but I also need to study photos of the rest of You, too.

The Mistress behind butt #1 is.....Me! Congratulations to Jeriko, Edgar, and Dashan! My butt and I will reward you accordingly the next time I see you :)

As for the rest of you who guessed incorrectly, your assignment is to look at any and all pictures of my butt every day. You'll be retested very soon...

Mistress Jung, I guessed correctly too but I will accept your grueling assignment anyway.

Guest dominanceemporer579

I just love how free you girls are not even to care about what cloths you where at the fortress. You feel liberated and make it kind of a turn on to clients what's going on behind the curtain :)

Well Mistress Jung, I do happen to know that super fine behind quite well! It's as sweet as the rest of you :D

You got a nice one!

Also, your new pics, you are looking very sexy, even sexier! :D

The Mistresses could do Gangnam style naked, so we can look at them better ;)