Fortress Welcomes: Mistress "Bean" Rey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is the same mystery lady from the party pics, is it?  I thought the party pics' lady was the new Mistress Rey.  Anyway, it doesn't matter.  The real Mistress Rey is a fabulous addition to the Fortress!  You have done it again Mistress Kang!  How do you keep finding these hot, intelligent, dominant Asian ladies for the Fortress?

There is only one Mistress Rey and she is the mystery lady from the party pics :)

I don't think this is the same mystery lady from the party pics, is it?  I thought the party pics' lady was the new Mistress Rey.  Anyway, it doesn't matter.  The real Mistress Rey is a fabulous addition to the Fortress!  You have done it again Mistress Kang!  How do you keep finding these hot, intelligent, dominant Asian ladies for the Fortress?

Hmmm, am I or am I not the mystery mistress from the party pics?! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had my first ever session at the Fortress today with Mistress Rey. She was very respectful of my likes and dislikes.

She set me at ease before our session started. I may or may not have worried myself that I got myself into a scary Hostel situation on the way to the Fortress today, haha. I'm glad my fears were unfounded.

Thank you Mistress Rey! I can't wait to come back.

It was a pleasure playing with you. Next time, we could pretend it was a Hostel scenario, if you are into that  :D

I had my first ever session at the Fortress today with Mistress Rey. She was very respectful of my likes and dislikes.

She set me at ease before our session started. I may or may not have worried myself that I got myself into a scary Hostel situation on the way to the Fortress today, haha. I'm glad my fears were unfounded.

Thank you Mistress Rey! I can't wait to come back.

• 3 weeks later...

Although I had my first session with Mistress Kang in 2006, as a member of Sluts of Mistress Kang on Yahoo, I had been away from Fortress since 2009. I returned a week ago and through the insightful suggestion of Mistress Ree, I had a nude session with Mistress Rey. I give a more detailed review in the Devotee Forum. Suffice it to say, Mistress Rey is absolutely gorgeous--every inch of her body. She is an amazing mixture of eroticism, seduction, intelligence, menace, dominance, and succor. Succor? you might wonder. After a brutal session-- that left me in a puddle on the round padded platform--she nursed me back into being able to make it to the shower to clean up. And this was the same woman who attacked with a tigress' ferocity, a thin rope, cane, high-heel, and electricity. She is amazingly skilled in the art of BDSM and eroticism. "The memory of all that, no, no, they can't take that away from me."

• 2 weeks later...

An  enthusiastic and trembling welcome Mistress Rey.  From your pictures and the domments ..er comments, You are making my mind race and weakening me already!

Two quick things..  first, the important one:

Isn't the plural of 'y'all',  "ALL y'all"? ;)

And second, I'm not sure why none of the other Fortress Fans ask a new Mistress about their thoughts on particular little fetishy weaknesses we each have... Is it an unspoken rule I'm breaking (and hoping to be punished for ;)?

Anyhow, I was respectfully curious about Your feelings about 

Tickle Torture

Teasing

Electro play and things that make one jump eep and squirm involuntarily

I'm hoping desperately to make my long awaited (by me :) return to the Fortress around Halloween and looking forward to possibly meeting a new and devastating Mistress/tormentor. (Ms. Ree suggested that may be You M'am :)

Humble Regards,

Tickle Brat

An  enthusiastic and trembling welcome Mistress Rey.  From your pictures and the domments ..er comments, You are making my mind race and weakening me already!

Two quick things..  first, the important one:

Isn't the plural of 'y'all',  "ALL y'all"? ;)

And second, I'm not sure why none of the other Fortress Fans ask a new Mistress about their thoughts on particular little fetishy weaknesses we each have... Is it an unspoken rule I'm breaking (and hoping to be punished for ;)?

Anyhow, I was respectfully curious about Your feelings about 

Tickle Torture

Teasing

Electro play and things that make one jump eep and squirm involuntarily

I'm hoping desperately to make my long awaited (by me :) return to the Fortress around Halloween and looking forward to possibly meeting a new and devastating Mistress/tormentor. (Ms. Ree suggested that may be You M'am :)

Humble Regards,

Tickle Brat

Tickle torture has to be one of my favorite forms of torture. I love it because it forces the submissive to involuntarily give up control of their body and react in an awkward spastic way that makes it a real loss of composure. And it's a nice alternative to giving pain. I like the rush of laughter and intensity it gives to a session. It's fun to tease and use electricity all at the same time, how breathless would you be with all that hair raising stimulation and conflicting sensation? 

Thanks for your response Mistress!  I'm breathless just thinking about it!

I'll be there as your captive for the first time on Tuesday, and i'm very excited.  I think You see it the same way i do (shiver, blush)

It's not easy to 'break' me with tickle torture - as in, to get me tickled to the point where I'm laughing and squirming involuntarily - but it is one of my all time biggest fantasies/thrills, so i um.. (respectfully) challenge You to take Your best shot! ;)

I thought at one point I just couldn't be brought to the 'out of control' point anymore ( a huge disappointment) but was thrilled to discover on one visit that Mistresses Kang and Sunya were able to find that magic combination of restraint, exploration, mind fuckery and persistence, and suddenly.. OMFG, I was a helplessly begging cackling mess.    Subby heaven for me.

I'm always thrilled to be able to experience anything at the Fortress,  but here's to hoping You're able to find the magic access formula to override my self control :)

So looking forward to meeting You regardless!

TickleBrat