Champagne!

Stinger

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love watching a sub drink my hot stream. It's so symbolic as you are my slave and you will do and drink as I see fit.

The look in your eyes and the smile on your face said it all as you were coaching me through my first ever experience with this. I don't think you'll ever hear me beg though because it's not a reward for me. The power exchange of being your slave and needing to please you is what makes this activity so fun for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The look in your eyes and the smile on your face said it all as you were coaching me through my first ever experience with this. I don't think you'll ever hear me beg though because it's not a reward for me. The power exchange of being your slave and needing to please you is what makes this activity so fun for me.

Did you see the gleam in my eye again as I gently coereced you into imbibing my special potion?

Also, there's the feeling of orgasmic release when a Mistress has been holding (fermenting? brewing?) her sweet nectar for you for a long time. And by long time I mean more than 30 minutes.

I'm not sure if this is the case with men, but when I finally release my golden nectar into a sub's mouth, onto his face, or just his body, the muscles which were helping me hold it in release and the feeling is quite euphoric.

To be able to have someone see my pleasure at the release is one thing, but to share it in such an intimate way where both parties are pleased is pretty marvelous, too.

I would love the intimacy of building-up in sync with you and shareing a release, eyes locked and dual streams of nectar raining down.

I'm pretty new at this, I've only started doing sessions about five months ago and I never thought that I would be into golden showers, but now I'm hooked. I started out just wanted to do some foot worship but when I booked my first session I got more then bargained for. She was really teasing me with her feet and got me really worked up and then she said that i was such a good foot slave that she was going to reward me with a golden shower. At the point I was up for anything and she knew it. I remember that she squatted over my head and I was shaking because I was so nervous and just did not know what to expect. She then released right into my mouth and Instead of being grossed out about it I found it really erotic. It got me so hot and it tasted so good that I just exploded. Unfortunately this mistress is located In London so I have only been able to see her once more when I was visiting Paris but it was a great second session. But on the bright side I was recently able to sample the nectar from Mistress Zhao and it tasted even better than the mistress from London!

• 5 weeks later...