How is the fetish fortress different from other bdsm places

The Fortress is the only place I've actually ever session at (5 times so far) and I've never been disappointed.

The booking and arrival process is secure and discreet, the different rooms are all immaculate and well-equipped and the Mistresses of the Fortress that I've met so far have each been a load of fun, super-intuitive and clearly well-practiced in their art. Post-session care was something that I hadn't given much thought to and I was really surprised to find out what an important aspect of session that is and how thoughtful the Mistresses of the Fortress are in this regard.

Clearly, there are a lot of options for BDSM play in NYC and there are a lot of different Mistresses that may catch your eye, but the Fortress is the real deal and the only place I can imagine ever booking an appointment at. Definitely give it a shot.

4 hours ago, Straightshot said:

I recently moved to new york andd visited another bdsm place.   I did not recieve what was requested as a session. Im new here and want to make an appointment at the fetish fortress bc ive read some nice reviews.

Welcome!

It’s never fun to have a less than amazing experience, especially when you place your trust in the hands of what you hope to be a professional! 

However, I am very pleased that you aren’t discouraged & are doing your research. :) 

This forum is a great place to ask questions & get to know us, as well as learn from fellow devotees. 

May I ask what some of your interests are?  Don’t be shy!  

Mistress Von Dietz 

18 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Welcome!

It’s never fun to have a less than amazing experience, especially when you place your trust in the hands of what you hope to be a professional! 

However, I am very pleased that you aren’t discouraged & are doing your research. :) 

This forum is a great place to ask questions & get to know us, as well as learn from fellow devotees. 

May I ask what some of your interests are?  Don’t be shy!  

Mistress Von Dietz 

Good evening. Mistress Von Dietz.   I wont be shy.    Some of my interests are being slapped , smacked spit on. Trampled on, foot fetish. And some cat of nine tails play.

Hello Straightshot,

I have been playing for a good number of years and have been to most (if not all) commercial dungeons in NYC.  I have never been disappointed at Fetish Fortress.  I think that if you are clear as to what your preferences and limits are, you will be fine.  Your initial communications may help you to find a good match. 

To answer the question 'How is it different....?"  The rooms that I have experienced have a more modern style of furniture, though that makes it no less "dungeony" (ie. the bondage table/bed is bright and round yet serves the function the same as any other bondage table/bed).  The space is very secure and clean.  The Players that I have met have all been very skilled.  The hoop that you must jump through to gain entrance may seem a bit more than the usual, those of us that have jumped through it do not regret it.  It is really no big deal. 

To quote a commercial ad from the last century - "Try it you'll like it."

I've been to many dungeons and have sessioned with many Mistresses. Most of the dungeons no longer exist and most of the Mistresses don't pursue that line of work anymore.

The Fortress is a great place and her Mistresses are always a cut above the rest.

Don't take my word for it. Just try it.

Dannyboy

1. WYSIWYG (for anyone who was around for the early days of computing in 80's and 90's) - What You See Is What You Get at the Fortress. No games. No bait & switch.

2. CLEAN - I am a bit of a germophobe and never once freaked out at the FF

3. Professional - The ladies know what they are doing. Trust me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 10:48 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

When dommes are happy, good things happen ??? 

But what happens when you're not happy? ...

Well yeah, of course , there's that ?.? 

But what i mean is ... what if you just wake up in a bad or sad mood, or with a migraine? .. Do you take that to the office with you? ...and god help today's clients, regardless of how hard they try to please you.

Or are you able to put it aside for a few hours and be your usual professional self?

On 8/15/2019 at 4:52 PM, franknot said:

But what happens when you're not happy? ...

Well yeah, of course , there's that ?.? 

But what i mean is ... what if you just wake up in a bad or sad mood, or with a migraine? .. Do you take that to the office with you? ...and god help today's clients, regardless of how hard they try to please you.

Or are you able to put it aside for a few hours and be your usual professional self?

If I am in a bad mood, I will call out for the day, go for a walk or a run to clear my head. I love playing and I want to be fully present when I engage with my subs.

15 hours ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

If I am in a bad mood, I will call out for the day, go for a walk or a run to clear my head. I love playing and I want to be fully present when I engage with my subs.

Ms. Jin,   

I understand that "playing" is a generic term .. and i get that you're passionate about what you do .. but is it always considered "play"? 

Do you ever let "serious" or "meaningful" enter into a session?

There's a good reason for my asking, so thanks if you choose to answer.

17 hours ago, Doughboy said:

Good to hear that Ms. Jin! 

Just my 2 cents Franknot: play can be serious and meaningful!

Yes.. of course .. But i guess I didn't state that question very well.. 

I was wondering if, while just talking before or after the session, if a sub were to confide something personal, .. (that for obvious reasons he's not able to share in his vanilla relationships) .. would Mistress consider giving some serious advice or guidance?

Or must she always maintain a safe emotional distance and not allow herself to become involved?

1 hour ago, franknot said:

I was wondering if, while just talking before or after the session, if a sub were to confide something personal, .. (that for obvious reasons he's not able to share in his vanilla relationships) .. would Mistress consider giving some serious advice or guidance?

Or must she always maintain a safe emotional distance and not allow herself to become involved?

When a sub confides in me, I give advice to him the same as I would a friend. 

On 8/21/2019 at 2:08 PM, franknot said:

After a few sessions, I naturally see my subs as friends since I know so many intimate secrets about them. It's hard not to become involved. 

1 hour ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Exactly? The perfect place to confess and share everything that you've had to hold back in normal vanilla world. 

Hmm .. you seem to be channeling me .. I  think i'll need to schedule an appointment with the perceptive Dr. Jin.  

If i were to send Ms. Emma a brief bio that would allow you to peek inside my troubled D/s psyche ..perhaps you could expand on your thought by injecting some real life guidance into a 2 hour "Therapist Office" scenario.

On August 25, 2019 at 2:17 PM, franknot said:

Hmm .. you seem to be channeling me .. I  think i'll need to schedule an appointment with the perceptive Dr. Jin.  

If i were to send Ms. Emma a brief bio that would allow you to peek inside my troubled D/s psyche ..perhaps you could expand on your thought by injecting some real life guidance into a 2 hour "Therapist Office" scenario.

Now I'm really curious! What is bothering franknot? Write to Emma so I can quench my curiosity and maybe help you overcome your inner demons... or work with them to bring out your kinkiest psyche ?

On 8/26/2019 at 4:47 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Now I'm really curious! What is bothering franknot? Write to Emma so I can quench my curiosity and maybe help you overcome your inner demons... or work with them to bring out your kinkiest psyche ?

Ms. Jin  ... thank you for your encouraging response...

I started to write to Ms. Emma but quickly found that it's not easy to be brief and also be explicate enough, so some editing will be needed before sending.

While "inner demons" sounds sexy and mysterious, i think it's simply a confused uncertainty of my level of submissiveness and how i responded to previous sessions. 

What i do know for certain is that this need for being controlled and handled,.. and all that it might entail,.. has become increasingly intense. 

I have been into BDSM sessions in New York since 2000. There are two aspects of the Fortress which are unique: 1) It is spotlessly clean and 2) the dommes are extremely well-trained. At the old Jasmine's--since closed--I was handcuffed with police metal cuffs and about to be hoisted off the floor.  I had to tell the domme that it would cause permanent nerve damage if she were to do so. So--clean and professional at the Fortress. Also--the dommes are stunningly attractive.

On August 28, 2019 at 1:47 PM, franknot said:

Ms. Jin  ... thank you for your encouraging response...

I started to write to Ms. Emma but quickly found that it's not easy to be brief and also be explicate enough, so some editing will be needed before sending.

While "inner demons" sounds sexy and mysterious, i think it's simply a confused uncertainty of my level of submissiveness and how i responded to previous sessions. 

What i do know for certain is that this need for being controlled and handled,.. and all that it might entail,.. has become increasingly intense. 

It sounds like you just need to completely satisfy those needs at our dungeon and that is why your need for being manhandled and controlled is so intense at the moment. 

On 8/31/2019 at 12:28 AM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

It sounds like you just need to completely satisfy those needs at our dungeon and that is why your need for being manhandled and controlled is so intense at the moment. 

I agree with your solution for treating the "needs" problem .. i've been sidelined with an injury and it's been months since my last visit.

But ....

On 8/25/2019 at 12:23 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Exactly? The perfect place to confess and share everything that you've had to hold back in normal vanilla world. 

More importantly, i think we're on the same page in that the best way to deal with my "inner demons" and also "to quench your curiosity" will be a two hour visit with my psychotherapist. 

Ms. Emma tells me that the "Doctor's Office" should be ready for patients soon.

On 8/26/2019 at 4:47 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

So .. I now have this bizarre, mental image,.. (think "The Bone Clocks" by David Mitchell) ... of Dr. Jin getting up from behind her desk after a brief interview to discuss therapy options, and walking slowly around behind my chair... i can feel her fingers in my hair ..searching ?? .. and then hear a faint click .. she somehow unzips the crown of my head and spreads the opening wide with her thumbs ... she peeks inside and says softly ..."Ahh, yes, there are some very recognizable kinks, but some are bent in the wrong direction and not shaped properly .. these must be corrected immediately." 

She then zips me back up, pats my head and goes on to say that ... "Fortunately, i know just how to go about that... Now stand up, remove your clothing, and follow me... From this moment on you will do exactly as i tell you"............

6 hours ago, franknot said:

I agree with your solution for treating the "needs" problem .. i've been sidelined with an injury and it's been months since my last visit.

But ....

More importantly, i think we're on the same page in that the best way to deal with my "inner demons" and also "to quench your curiosity" will be a two hour visit with my psychotherapist. 

Ms. Emma tells me that the "Doctor's Office" should be ready for patients soon.

So .. I now have this bizarre, mental image,.. (think "The Bone Clocks" by David Mitchell) ... of Dr. Jin getting up from behind her desk after a brief interview to discuss therapy options, and walking slowly around behind my chair... i can feel her fingers in my hair ..searching ?? .. and then hear a faint click .. she somehow unzips the crown of my head and spreads the opening wide with her thumbs ... she peeks inside and says softly ..."Ahh, yes, there are some very recognizable kinks, but some are bent in the wrong direction and not shaped properly .. these must be corrected immediately." 

She then zips me back up, pats my head and goes on to say that ... "Fortunately, i know just how to go about that... Now stand up, remove your clothing, and follow me... From this moment on you will do exactly as i tell you"............

Lol what a beautiful opening for our session. Looking forward to exploring your head and I'm 100% certain now that I won't just find hot air in there ?