Champagne!

Stinger

Actually your nectar is really the BEST I've ever tasted. Really! I was so surprised. Don't like you to change that. But I know you like experimenting: what do you think about coconut oil, kerosene, quark-gluon plasma (quark soup), Heineken, Gau Jal, and in particular in your case, tiger blood ?

tiger-blood-energy-potion.jpg

Are you proposing that I drink kerosene?

How about you drink it first and tell me how it feels?

And if you survive (after I light a match to your breath) then maybe I'll try your proposed concoction.

Deal?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh? so you would still imbue soy sauce coming out of me, in its pure form??

are you suuuure??

Hey Mistress Zhao! No, I'm not sure, you've got something up your sleeve :o ....Well, OK...just not that much again, ok? :unsure:

My imagination seems to get me into trouble when it goes astray.

Also, there's the feeling of orgasmic release when a Mistress has been holding (fermenting? brewing?) her sweet nectar for you for a long time. And by long time I mean more than 30 minutes.

I'm not sure if this is the case with men, but when I finally release my golden nectar into a sub's mouth, onto his face, or just his body, the muscles which were helping me hold it in release and the feeling is quite euphoric.

To be able to have someone see my pleasure at the release is one thing, but to share it in such an intimate way where both parties are pleased is pretty marvelous, too.

I love when a Mistress to piss in my mouth when she has reached her limit of breakdown! The flow is so strong and abundant!

Also, there's the feeling of orgasmic release when a Mistress has been holding (fermenting? brewing?) her sweet nectar for you for a long time. And by long time I mean more than 30 minutes.

I'm not sure if this is the case with men, but when I finally release my golden nectar into a sub's mouth, onto his face, or just his body, the muscles which were helping me hold it in release and the feeling is quite euphoric.

To be able to have someone see my pleasure at the release is one thing, but to share it in such an intimate way where both parties are pleased is pretty marvelous, too.

I need to get in to the Fortress ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

No sub at the Fortress has yet tasted my golden nectar.

Who will be the fortunate first? ;)

Is it still true? Can't believe this.

I would like to set a pee tasting / guessing game:

Round one: each mistress pees in my mouth and I try to remember each unique taste.

Round two: each mistress pees in a glass when I don't see it and then I have to guess whose pee is in each glass by drinking it. Will I get rewarded or punished? :rolleyes:

Who is in?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it still true? Can't believe this.

I would like to set a pee tasting / guessing game:

Round one: each mistress pees in my mouth and I try to remember each unique taste.

Round two: each mistress pees in a glass when I don't see it and then I have to guess whose pee is in each glass by drinking it. Will I get rewarded or punished? :rolleyes:

Who is in?

I am so totally IN!

• 2 weeks later...

Pee flowing from the glass as you pee alot :o

Aha, of course!

I would love to organize this next week. Glad to hear you are in, Mistress Ree. Who else will posibly join the game? :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I don't know, how about... EVERYONE? Really. I can see especially see H.M.Kang, M.Jung and M.Zhao really getting into it- I predict a great deal of laughter. It's all fun and games when someone loses an eye!

Pee from all the Mistresses, a cocktail. Stir ir with?

Shaken, not stirred ;)

Haha just a saying- "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye". My mother used to say that to my siblings and I, when we would roughhouse.

Invariably someone would always end up getting hurt (minorly) and start crying = game over for everyone else.

I'm in for this game Mistress Ree as long as you decide the roughness :-)

Haha just a saying- "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye". My mother used to say that to my siblings and I, when we would roughhouse.

Invariably someone would always end up getting hurt (minorly) and start crying = game over for everyone else.

Mistress Ree,

Thanks for the explanation, I just thought there might be more to this than meets the eye. Also, I do like the thought of You roughhousing!

I thought you meant peeing into someone's eye-----ouch

Hmmm, I don't know, how about... EVERYONE? Really. I can see especially see H.M.Kang, M.Jung and M.Zhao really getting into it- I predict a great deal of laughter. It's all fun and games when someone loses an eye!

Sounds intriguing! I hope i would be able to recognize your champagne among others. Or you wanted me to identify everyone's pee? Hmm... :unsure:

I'll try my best! :rolleyes:

What day is better this week?